Thursday, October 29, 2015

Here's some more school news!

Programming midterm. Yay. @_@
More specifically: a handwritten exam for a class that's entirely computer based. Wth? 
Also: the start of a major exam is the perfect time to notice that you've let your fingernails get too long to hold a pencil properly. >.< As if I needed something else to make my hand hurt. @_@

Anyway... The exam was easier than I was expecting, but there were a couple "wait I was supposed to be able to write an essay on that concept?" questions.
>:(
Overall I think I did well. But now comes the waiting...

Speaking of waiting: I got an A- in my database class. 
Overall we're a little frustrated with that prof. He hit the grade deadline or something, and gave everyone the exact same grade on the research papers we did. @_@

Got my class schedule for next semester. It's going to be interesting. But right now the priority is passing this semester. Stats midterm on Monday. Yay. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment