Tuesday, October 13, 2015

October 13th

Long time no see! Lol. In case you couldn't tell, I got tired of writing "I went to class and did homework". I also haven't eaten anywhere interesting lately. :/ And the Packers are still winning, even if Rodgers lost his no interception streak. ;)

But today is different. Kinda. 

Today was the final exam of my database management class. I finished about forty five minutes before time was up, then hung out in the lounge till everyone else finished. Con to finishing that much ahead of everyone: the professor already had my exam graded. Gah. 😨 I have to wait till Friday for my score like everyone else, but he said that I did good, so at least it's not going to be an awful wait. :/ Except that we also turned in our group research papers today. And McDonald has the rep of being the hardest professor on plagiarism. Not that I would plagiarize, but it's still stressful to think about. 

Signing off now. You'll next hear from me when I get my exam and paper grades. Probably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment