Sunday, September 13, 2015

September 12-13

I forgot to post yesterday, but today's post will be a little backwards. ;)

Today I did homework and watched football. The Packers beat the Bears! And the Seahawks lost to the Rams! woot! Go Pack Go!!

Now back to yesterday:
This was the first day of SAS bootcamp. (SAS is a programming language.) We're shoving about a semester worth of lessons into four days, with the intent of taking the certification exam when we're done. 
So eight hours of class. It was sooo slow. The instructor adjusted her pace by the questions from the class, and it just ended up dragging on and on. @_@

They fed us lunch, which was good, but there wasn't quite enough. :/

After the class I had a meeting with one of my group project groups. After a lot of discussing, we finally settled on a direction for our project. Yay. 

The weather was perfect, so I walked around a bit after all that was done. 

Went out to dinner with my aunt and uncle. Another little hole-in-the-wall place in the Canton Street area, called Swallow in the Hollow. 





BBQ in the south. The place had great atmosphere, but I was disappointed in the food. The coleslaw was vinegary, the beans were chewy. The sauce on the ribs was spicier than I care for, but the ribs were cooked well. The chocolate chip banana pudding they got for desert was good. Too bad I couldn't eat any of it. :(


I can't think of anything else to say, so goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment