Tuesday, September 22, 2015

September 22

So today I studied for my midterm. And by "studied" I of course mean: I cleaned my room, watched anime, and updated my phone to iOS 9 (and the subsequent playing around with it). 

Clearly I did well on the staying focused front. @_@

The midterm went so-so. Or rather it went as well as it could have when I didn't know the answer to the first question. @_@

Four and a half hour class, two and a half hour midterm, and a short break, that meant we had an hour and a half more of class. Of course a lot of that got wasted because of technical difficulties, but still. I have no clue whether or not I actually retained any of that new information. :/

That's the thing I wanted to write about:
Before he passed out the test, McDonald had us put our cell phones on our desks, then he came around and made sure they were turned off, and we had to leave them in plain sight until we finished the test. That was different. 

Unless you want me to go into detail about the new iOS, I have nothing more to say. But honestly in terms of how I use my phone it's not all that different from iOS 8.whatever. The new version of notes looks like it'll be cool. The updated look for closing apps is going to take some getting used to- everything is on the left instead of the right. And they didn't fix the thing I was hoping they'd fix (but then, when does that ever actually happen?). So the default music app is still stuck in the crappy mode iOS 8.something put it in. Anyone use a third party music app that works with iTunes playlists? (Cuz the couple I've tried so far don't. :/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment