Tuesday, September 15, 2015

September 15

I'm gonna try to keep this short. Tuesdays are really long days. :/

So I started with a group project meeting (we've decided that the best time to meet is the hour or two before the class the project is for). Of course we didn't do much work on the project, as we were more concerned with getting the day's homework assignment done. 

Four+ hour long database management class. The class that we usually spend at least an hour of on random creativity projects. We didn't do that tonight. Tonight was completely lecture-based all the way through to the end. But that's not surprising: our midterm exam is next week. For those who are confused by that: this is a mini-mester class, it's a semester long class crammed into half a semester. So as of next week fall semester will be a quarter of the way done. 

The reflection on the window kinda ruined it, but you still get the idea. ;)

Also: Alex has been giving me crap for writing in colored pens, but not color-coding my notes. But I did tonight. ;) 

Isn't it pretty? *sigh* My hand hurts. I wrote more notes in tonight's class than in the previous three combined. At least I understand the material. Which is good since I'm getting tested on it next week!!!

おやすみ!

No comments:

Post a Comment