Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September 16th!

Happy birthday to me! Lol. I appreciate all the texts and Facebook messages. 

Today was relatively great. I mean I didn't do anything spectacular, like two years ago when I was in Rome. But I didn't have class and I did barely any homework today. That might come back to haunt me this weekend, but today it felt good just to relax and do nothing. And hey, if I can't do that on my birthday, when can I? ;)

I got a care package from home today: some things I didn't have room to bring with me, and some birthday presents. A cute little picture for the wall that almost made me cry, and an outfit I'm looking forward to wearing this weekend. 
 
Went out for dinner at a little Japanese restaurant called Tanaka. The atmosphere was great, and the food was good. But the service left something to be desired. :/
(I'd have taken more pictures, but the place was so small and crowded that I didn't feel comfortable with that.)

That's all I've got to say. Tomorrow is going to be a really long day, so I'm going to bed early. おやすみ!

No comments:

Post a Comment