Thursday, September 17, 2015

September 17

I'm so tired. :/
Today consisted of programming boot camp from 9-4 and class from 7-10. Of course nine am is rush hour, so I left the house at just after seven to get there on time. So I've been awake for quite a long time now. And it's not even that I've been awake, it's that I've been doing stuff that entire time...

But that's not the point. 

Boot camp was long and a little slow. The real-world practice we ended with was interesting though. And it was challenging. But Palin and I managed to solve it!!

They fed us twice today: both lunch and dinner. But what they failed to mention was that by "twice" they meant the same food. @_@ At least it wasn't bad food. Everyone said the Mac and cheese was really good. Too bad that's something I can't eat. >.<

Somehow I ended up at the rowdy table at lunch, but that was fun. The best part was trying not to laugh while Matthew lobbed veggies at our other classmates. 

Programming class was long. But before I start on that: we voted at the beginning of class to not speed up, so that's good for my sanity. 😌 He also extended the deadline for our homework assignment, so I no longer have to worry about getting that done in between the rest of boot camp this weekend. :) Beyond that I basically spent the rest of the class trying to stay awake.

Bedtime now. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment