Thursday, August 27, 2015

August 27

Class today was really easy. And not just because it was the first day. ;)

Thursday is Data Programming in Python with Arash (he's a computer science professor, he comes up to Buckhead from the main campus once a week just to teach this class for our program). It's also the class we have with Susan and Kishin and Matthew- the three second-year students. But I'm getting ahead of myself...

Class starts at seven, but the building gets locked at six, so I had a bit of an adventure getting inside. Basically I found another student locked out and she banged on the door until security let us in. Our access cards are supposed to let us in, but they're not working properly. @_@ I guess for now I'll be going in early on Thursdays. 

Class started, we did introductions and the syllabus. That took all of twenty minutes and then Arash launched into his lecture. Compared to the boot camp we just finished it was really really easy. And based on the course outline it's going to stay easy for a couple weeks. Which is a big relief as the other two classes I have look like they're going to be HARD. 

Tomorrow is our first Friday lab. I'm both excited and nervous about that. The hardest part will be that it's at noon and I'm used to my classes being at night. 

And that's it. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment