Saturday, August 8, 2015

Day Ten

Today was ... well blah for a Saturday. I slept in by about an hour and then did homework all day. My project is done; in a rough draft sense. It's complete, but it doesn't work. Computer programming really sucks sometimes. (I'm working in Python btw.) Oh well. Maybe inspiration will hit in the middle of the night again- that's how I solved yesterday's issues. ;)

Went to Panera for dinner tonight. I had the BBQ chicken flatbread sandwich. It was reeaaalllly good. Aunt Sarah's panini looked amazing too. You lot in Spokane should all go eat there when the one they're building by the mall opens. ;)

I've decided to stay here (for awhile anyway), so tomorrow Uncle Nick is supposedly going to clean out the rest of the junk in my room and paint the walls.

And that's all she wrote. (Haha)
See you all again tomorrow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment