Thursday, August 20, 2015

Day 22

Until classes start Monday, I'm free to do what I want. So I watched tv and did some shopping for necessities. 

We went out to PF Changs for dinner. It wasn't the best Chinese food I've ever head, but it was pretty good. The coconut drink I ordered was ridiculously sweet  and would've been a lot better with a shot of vodka in it. The best part of the night: the kitchen screwed up and sent me sweet and sour chicken instead of sweet and sour pork. (The waiter caught it: something about the peppers being different colors.) So I ended up with two entrées for the price of one. Which means plenty of leftovers for tomorrow!!

"Creativity will soon become your greatest strength." A little unnerving as everyone in my business program (that I've talked to about it anyway) thinks that my art degree is a great thing. 

おやすみ! (Good night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment