Friday, August 7, 2015

Day Nine

Today is another case of there not being anything worthwhile to report. 

My two week long class hit its midpoint today. Which means that this weekend we have a midterm-level project to do. After spending all afternoon and evening on it, I can report that I'm halfway done with it. Technically I'm two thirds done, but the program has errors and won't run, so I had to dock myself a little. Hopefully my classmates are having the same issues as I am, and Dr. Bauer will post some tips on the class website. He's done it with all the assignments so far, so I can't see why he wouldn't for this one. Unfortunately the school's class website system is down for maintenance tonight, so I won't be able to get any help until it comes back up. 

And that's it. That's all I did today. Dinner was leftovers. Lunch was drive thru McDonald's on the way home from class: I wanted fries and pop, and McDonald's has Diet Dr Pepper, only the one between here and school DOESN'T!!! Guess I won't be going there again. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment