Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Day Six

Well today is over and done with. Just about, anyway. 


It's 11:30 and I literally just finished my homework assignment that I've been working on since 2. That's 9 and a half hours for those who don't want to do the math. Graduate level Intro to Programming is really starting to suck. 


The only "adventure" I had today was lunch at Chick-Fil-A, another chain we don't have back in Spokane. The food was good and they have Diet Dr Pepper. Yay! 

Grocery shopping with my uncle was sort of an adventure, but it's nothing worth sharing. 


Other than that I went to class and did homework. Ah the thrilling life of a grad student. @_@


As promised, here are some pictures:

The view from the classroom window. 

The classroom. My home for the next semester (all of my classes are going to be in that same room). 

And that's all she wrote. Maybe something more exciting will happen tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Chick-Fil-A is the best! Good luck with the programing classes! I've watched Grant wade through a year of undergrad programing and I know it is not easy!

    ReplyDelete